Price Advice How much is a 128 GB iPad 4 worth?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Jardins de Vin, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Jardins de Vin macrumors 6502a

Jardins de Vin

I'm wondering how much we Europeans should pay for a used 128 GB iPad 4th generation?
    I've seen some around 420-480€, but then I see there's also 128 GB iPad Airs for ~450€ still with warranty and all.

I would be sad to spend over 400€ on a 4th generation to be honest when for a little more I can get an Air.

I don't really need an iPad Air, but I do need the 128 GBs. If I found an iPad Air with 128 GB for 400 I'd take it. But do you think I can push down the 4th generation to around 350€ or is that exaggerated? Some of the listings have been online forever (one of them doesn't have the warranty anymore since August, so sadly you can't get the extended Apple Care anymore… what a waste, I'd have bought it) and I believe with the release of the next iPad the prices will go down even more.

2. Jardins de Vin thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jardins de Vin

I just noticed several iPad Airs this time (128 GB Wifi + Cellular) for as low as 370€ with remaining warranty, seems like the iPhone 6 pushed people to sell their iPads. Good thing I waited I guess, I'll try to get an Air then and not a 4th generation :)