how much is a 64gb 6S worth these days?

Benz63amg

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 17, 2010
I need to sell my brother's White 64gb iPhone 6S, its in excellent condition and was in a case since day one and had a screen protector on since day one, How much should i ask for it when i post it for sale on Craigslist?

Eggtastic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
NJ
I need to sell my brother's White 64gb iPhone 6S, its in excellent condition and was in a case since day one and had a screen protector on since day one, How much should i ask for it when i post it for sale on Craigslist?
Based off a quick google search, people are asking around $300. I would start at that price, take good pictures, and hope for the best. Do you have the original box (may help resale value)?

Benz63amg

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 17, 2010
Based off a quick google search, people are asking around $300. I would start at that price, take good pictures, and hope for the best. Do you have the original box (may help resale value)?
i dont have the original box no, just the phone and charger and a set of headphones. IUP and ATAT next and these installment plans really killed the resale value of these phones ugh.

Last edited: