Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kingofwale

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 24, 2010
hi guys!

I'm looking to grab an iPhone 6 for my girlfriend (already own iPhone 6 myself).

I've been looking to find out how much value I can get from my iPhone 5 32gb version. and Apple store chat service has been no help whatsoever and the nearest Apple store is about 2 hour drive away...

so Can anyone give me a ball park before I drive over??

Thaaanks

P.S. I'm in Canada, but US quote is good as well, since I assume it will be similar.

RDAR

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2012
hi guys!

I'm looking to grab an iPhone 6 for my girlfriend (already own iPhone 6 myself).

I've been looking to find out how much value I can get from my iPhone 5 32gb version. and Apple store chat service has been no help whatsoever and the nearest Apple store is about 2 hour drive away...

Thaaanks

P.S. I'm in Canada, but US quote is good as well, since I assume it will be similar.
Not sure, but when I bought my 6+ I asked them how much my 32GB iPhone 4 is worth and they only said $60. I'm in Ontario. So your 5 would prob be in the 100 range. Your better off selling it to someone or online.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/reuse_and_recycle

This will at least give you an idea of what they might give you in store. The amount quoted here for my unlocked white 5 32GB is $180...less than what any of the carriers has offered on their sites.

caesarp

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2012
hi guys!

Thaaanks

Gamestop in the U.S. gave me $185 cash for my iphone 5. Don't know if they are in Canada.

djransom

macrumors 601
May 14, 2008
Chi-Town
I'm going to trade in my 5S & iPad 4(if it don't sell on here) at the Apple store this weekend for an iPhone 6.

Fanboi4life

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
I use usell.com.

The current pricing for that phone is on that site is

AT&T -- $180.

Verizon -- $200.

dopeman

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2014
hi guys!

Thaaanks

is it unlocked? How much could i sell it with unlocked 32 att?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.