How much is my 24" LED Cinema Display worth? (UK)

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by gazareth, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gazareth macrumors newbie

Hi folks

I have a 2009 24" LED Cinema Display and I am going to be selling it (probably on ebay) as I have just ordered a new iMac. It has had regular use but is in perfect working order and is without scratches/scuffs etc. I'm trying (and struggling) to find other used examples but I keep coming up empty. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what sort of price I could get for it? Thanks in advance.

2. theSeb macrumors 604

theSeb

I bought my 24" a month or two before the 27" came out, which was last year August, if I recall correctly...

Anyway, it was about £600 or £550 or something back then. You can get a 24" Dell Ultra Sharp for about £450 from Amazon, which is a superior monitor and if I had the choice again, this is what I would buy. There may be some people that are desperate for a 24" ACD for whatever reason, but I can't see any one willing to pay more than £400.

I bought the ACD for the convenience of being able to charge my MBP/MBA. Now I don't think that luxury was worth the extra expenditure. The big bonus is that it's not only a monitor, but also a mirror! :rolleyes: :cool:

3. Ash9414 macrumors 6502

I'm interested in buying a 24" ACD. Although I have no idea how to get my hands on one or for how much. When you've listed this on eBay would you be able to post a link here?

Thanks.

4. gazareth thread starter macrumors newbie

Seb: thanks for your input

Ash: sure thing. I'll probably be listing it as soon as my iMac arrives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.