How much is the most your willing to pay for a iPad Pro fully supported app ?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by max2, Aug 4, 2017.

?

How much will you pay for a iPad Pro app?

1. $5

2. $10

3. $15

4. $20

5. $25

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. max2 macrumors 68020

2. sjleworthy macrumors 65816

sjleworthy

depends what the app is and how important it is to me. if it's an invaluable work thing then easily 25 bucks.

3. throAU macrumors 603

throAU

Depends what it does.

I have paid more than 25 dollars for apps in the past.

Whether it is an ipad app, a mac app or a PC application, if it does a good job at something i want to do then i will pay up to hundreds of dollars for it.

4. darkarn macrumors 6502a

I think you should include a more than 25 dollar option; some games are just too good to not spend any dime on them! ;)

5. neutrino23 macrumors 68000

Up to $100. More than that it would have to be a very important app.

6. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

7. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Really depends on the app, are we talking about a game, that brings some diversion, which I'm only wanting to pay a few bucks, or something like a Photoshop replacement?

I didn't vote, my decision is dependent on the need, and the solution the app meets.

8. Booji macrumors 6502a

Booji

Yup, really depends on its ability uniquely address a need and how good it is. I'd pay $100 if it were something that was so good I could not do without it.

9. MDMachiavelli macrumors regular

MDMachiavelli

For music creation software such as Cubasis, I am willing to pay a little more than $25.

10. DeltaMac macrumors G3

DeltaMac

If it will be for my job or my business, and I will be making money with that app, then you have to decide if the app is the only app available that does that particular task. I might be willing to pay several hundred $, assuming it has good performance, and good history (I am looking at architectural design software right now, and price would be (almost) no object. :D )

11. sparksd macrumors 68000

Of course it depends on functionality, need, and likelihood of long-term support and improvement but I'd certainly be willing to pay $100, just as I would on a laptop or desktop. So, no vote given.

12. mrallank59 macrumors newbie

mrallank59

I paid 50 bucks for a golf gps app several years ago

13. kazmac macrumors 603

kazmac

Due to sort of foreseen circumstances, no paid apps for awhile. Once things get back on track, not more than $10. I wound up not using Affinity Photo on either platform (iPad and Mac.) I'd rather spend the time watching tutorials on drawing really.

14. lexvo macrumors 65816

Totally depends on the type of app and my needs. For example I spent something like $50-$60 on OmniFocus for iOS (there were seperate apps for iPad and iPhone at the time), well worth it because I use OmniFocus several times a day.

15. EasyB macrumors member

EasyB

I really don't like paying more than $5 because most apps get old fast, only a few that have been with me for awhile. And it pisses me off that you have to buy just to try most paid apps. You should either have a 30 day trial or limited functionality before you buy, then I would pay more maybe.

But for a business app that the profession has widely accepted, I imagine the sky is the limit. I pay $100 a month for a estimation app, and it is worth it.

16. TMRJIJ macrumors 68030

TMRJIJ

It really depends on the app and the need but I just don’t like subscription model. I rather pay $100+ to own the app rather than ‘rent’ it.
    And this is coming from a developer myself so don’t give me that crap about not supporting them.