How much productivity was lost today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dacreativeguy, Jul 11, 2008.

1. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

Who skipped work today to stand in the iLines? How many man hours (weeks? months? years?) of productivity were lost worldwide since the first launch in New Zealand yesterday?

2. greenmymac macrumors 6502a

greenmymac

LOL i called out.... so about 9 hours

3. badboy600 macrumors member

badboy600

Took off today and yesterday for good measure:)

4. 2002cbr600f4i macrumors 6502

I had intended to go into work a little late originally... Uforutnately that was before I couldn't sleep and ended up going to stand in line at 11pm last night and stayed up all night. I got home after my purchase at 9am. Told work "I'll try to be in at lunch time"....Went to bed, woke up at 1pm and felt like I'd been hit my a frieght train. Called back and said "I'm not gonna make it...."

Finally eating some dinner right now and then I'm going back home to go back to bed!

5. WillJS macrumors 65816

WillJS

My mom intended to just walk in, buy one, and leave (like last year).. turns out that store didn't carry them anymore so we had to go the an Apple Store and wait for 4 1/2 hours in the hot, humid, Alabama sun. :)

6. cantankerously macrumors regular

Took the day off and now procrastinating about doing stats homework.

7. Sphyrna macrumors regular

I took a vacatin day today and am taking Sunday off from my second job. I plan on spending an intimate weekend with my iPhone 3G ;)