How much should I sell my iPad for?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by touchu4g, Jul 1, 2013.

1. touchu4g macrumors member

I am looking to sell my iPad to get an iPhone 5. I will be selling an iPad 4th generation WIFI only 32GB (with charger and original packaging), 2 Apple Blue Smart Covers Polyurathane, Belkin SnapShield Secure and Red Apple Smart Case Polyurathane. The iPad is in mint conditions, there are no dents or scratches. I would be selling the iPad this week. How much should I sell all of this together for?

2. fbara macrumors newbie

Sell it for whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Seriously...check the latest ebay completed auctions for something similar. Not sure why you'd expect us to do your homework for you.

3. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

fbara, not the most helpful or polite reply.

But fbara is right, sell it for whatever people are willing to pay.

So, I guess it's a case of what I'm willing to pay. £50. And that's my final offer. ;)

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

As a starting point, you can check Mac2Sell, eBay (including completed sales), and Amazon for prices of similar models, to get an idea of what a reasonable price may be. Then adjust the price to account for condition, configuration, remaining AppleCare coverage (if any), etc.

5. sonicrobby macrumors 68020

sonicrobby

Im thinking somewhere between the $450-500 range is what you can get for it. Post it for higher though, see if it sells. If not, slowly reduce the price each day until someone snatches it up.

6. cookies! macrumors 6502

7. touchu4g thread starter macrumors member