Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

princess777

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2013
Hello everyone :)

Please help me on what price I should list my MacBook for,

It is a MacBook Pro 13"
Mid 2012

Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
Model Identifier: MacBookPro9,2
Storage: 750 GB SATA Disk

In a very good condition, functioning very well, no issues at all, its original charger is available, I just don't have the box for it.

I need a bigger screen so I'm trying to sell this 13 inch to get the 15 inch

I did look online for similar used products for sale on ebay and craigslist, but still don't know how much I'm supposed to list it for?

Thanks for the help in advance! :)

Sarah

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
As a starting point, you can check Mac2Sell, eBay (including completed sales), and Amazon for prices of similar models, to get an idea of what a reasonable price may be. Then adjust the price to account for condition, configuration, remaining AppleCare coverage (if any), etc. You can also check the Apple refurbished store to see what similar models are selling for.

princess777

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 16, 2013
Do you all think $950 is fair enough for me?

Thanks for helping

----------

As a starting point, you can check Mac2Sell, eBay (including completed sales), and Amazon for prices of similar models, to get an idea of what a reasonable price may be. Then adjust the price to account for condition, configuration, remaining AppleCare coverage (if any), etc. You can also check the Apple refurbished store to see what similar models are selling for.

Thank you very much for your time :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.