Price Advice how much should i sell my new ipad (ipad 3)

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by hassoon, Apr 15, 2012.

1. hassoon, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012

hassoon macrumors regular

hi, i got my new ipad 2 weeks ago 64 Gb wifi version white. i still have all it's stuff inside the box. it's in perfect condition with no scratches on the front or the back as i used a screen protection and a cover since day 1. i wanna sell it because of some personal problems. i got it for 775$as i'm out of the U.S. So how much should i sell it ? approx? btw i'm a kind of guy who really protect his tech products. so ya the ipad is as clean as ever. Sorry if i'm off forum topic or something but i need an advice. Thank you!

2. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

3. hassoon thread starter macrumors regular

hahaha in your dreams. :p

4. matbook101 macrumors 6502

matbook101

Depending on the place in which you purchased it you may still be eligible for a return.

5. hassoon thread starter macrumors regular

they couldn't return or buy it. you know apple's product and specially it's customers, the best part is unwrapping to product :p plus i'm in a country to no apple support and stuff.

6. Mak47 macrumors 6502a

If you were in the US, I'd say start asking about $50 less than it's sold for in stores. There's no stock outages driving up second hand prices, but it's in good shape and is still a desirable item.

However, you said you're in a country with no Apple support. That also probably means not a lot of access to Apple products. That could equate to your iPad being a highly sought after item in your market, which means you might be able to sell it at a premium. I don't however know what country you're from, so can only speculate.

Check online auction and classifieds websites in your country/locality. See what others are selling theirs for.