How much stock will AT&t have?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bakakage, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Bakakage macrumors 6502

I live near Los Angeles. I'll be camping out at around 12am since I don't have a reservation/preorder, but I am still deciding whether to go to Apple or to At&t. I just wanna know if you guys think the multiple at&ts around me will have at least 100 - 200 phones in stock, and if it worth calling a nearby at&t to ask them how many they will have in stock. I would automatically go to the apple store if was nearer by alas its around 12 miles away and I'm sure the wait times will be long even at 12am.

2. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

I'd go to Apple, I doubt that AT&T will have many at all considering the stock problem.

3. Minimoose 360 macrumors 65816

Minimoose 360

I doubt either will have many considering Apple in turn stocks AT&T stores.

4. Bakakage thread starter macrumors 6502

Has anyone else called their local at&t store to see how much stock they have?

5. Steve686 macrumors 68030

Steve686

In a very large market here in South Florida, my local AT&T store had about 200 total phones available on 3Gs launch day. The Apple Store which is about a mile from this store had around 5,000(which is what one Apple Store employee estimated). The Apple Store had enough for ALL walk-ins that day, and had enough to start the walk-ins right at opening the next day. They ended up selling out about mid-day I believe.

Point is, AT&T is extremely limited, and even more so now I would think with Walmart, BB, and other stores being given more supply.