Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
early upgrade trade in question /

If i dont send back devices that trade in how much att automaticly charge for that ???

metzy25

macrumors 65816
May 7, 2011
If it’s a NEXT trade in, they will charge you whatever the remaining balance is on the phone.

rorschach

macrumors 68020
Jul 27, 2003
If you're on Next then I believe they charge you the balance of whatever you have left to pay off on the phone.

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
that sweet - so i only pay around 250$ left and i can sold that phone to my country around 650$ , i am so stpid if i sent back to att ,,

ok thanks everyone@@@

sulpfiction

macrumors 68040
Aug 16, 2011
Philadelphia Area
that sweet - so i only pay around 250$ left and i can sold that phone to my country around 650$ , i am so stpid if i sent back to att ,,

ok thanks everyone@@@

Umm yeah. If the remaining amount to settle the 2 year loan is $250..then once u pay that you own the phone. Once u own it, it’s yours to do whatever you want with. But you should have just started a new plan and paid off the loan on the first phone rather then doing the upgrade which requires u to return the phone. And now ur just not going to return it. And I’m sure that’s ok, but I would call them and let them know that u don’t plan on returning it and u want to pay it off and keep it. It will help avoid any problems of costs that u might not be aware of. Definitely call them and explain what ur doing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.