iPhone X How Much Will You Be Willing to Pay for iPhone X/11 Plus Model?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Konvictz, May 31, 2018.

1. Konvictz macrumors regular

I pre ordered the iPhone X last year, but cancelled it for a few reasons. It was expensive, but I knew the price anyway. As a plus user I was disappointed to know that the iPhone X on screen space is smaller than the plus models. I wasn't happy with the bugs and glitches, I mean one of the main reasons I don't go to Samsung is that iPhone just works very well, little or no stuttering etc and this is an area they messed up on. Notch was an issue for me, many apps wouldn't have been updated. And it is no surprise why it didn't sell as well as how new iPhones normally sell (still sold well though).

Now in 2018, I need to upgrade anyway and I will be purchasing the iPhone X/11 Plus model.

I know it will be expensive, I mean I would ideally like it to be $999/£999 but that won't happen. I think it will be around $1300/£1300 if we take the non plus model into account. I think it is ridiculously expensive but that is probably the most I would be willing to pay for it. $1400/1500 starts to get silly, I mean I can technically afford it but that is too much to justify.

I'm glad the market has responded and showed Apple that people will be put off with high prices, I think Apple were getting to the point where they felt they could put any price tag on their phone and it will make record breaking sales.

What about you? What is your ideal realistic price for the X/11 Plus model and what is the absolute most you would be willing to pay for it?

2. ray737 macrumors 6502

The price is the price. Whatever it is I will pay . I have an X right now and will get the X Plus

3. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

I will pay what ever just like every year. The cost is not that big of a deal for me bring it on Apple!

4. Brandonjr36 macrumors 68000

Brandonjr36

I seen somewhere that the 2018 X will start at $899 and the X+ will start at $999 that’s just what I heard tho. They said it was because they got 10% lowered price on the parts for the iPhones. But nothen has been confirmed by apple of course.

5. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

A phone can probably never put itself out of my budget, having said that, if the features don’t show enough value for me then I’ll stick to my current device.

6. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple

If the rumors are true and they are giving us a X Plus device, that is all the incentive I need!

7. Raist3001 macrumors 65816

Raist3001

^^THIS!! So this :)

8. The Game 161 macrumors P6

The Game 161

I expect the plus version to cost as much as the current iPhone X does now

9. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Most make their decisions based off what features the iPhone has that compels them to want to upgrade, but I think if A 6.5 iPhone X Plus does launch, the [extended battery life and larger display] is likely reason enough for most.

10. macduke macrumors G3

macduke