How much will you pay for your iphone 4 case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by clarknick67, Feb 28, 2011.

1. clarknick67 macrumors member

Hi, guys. How much will you pay for your iphone 4 case? Actually, I would only pay at most 20 bucks. To my surprise, I saw a friend using this Bluetooth Sliding Keyboard & Hardshell Case for iPhone 4. He's so proud of his collection. You know, It's $50!! I'll never pay that much!!
    So what about yours? Do u think it worth the price?

2. dayumitzmark macrumors regular

it depends on ever persons budget..some people spend 50$ for an otterbox, 80-100$ for an aluminum case, but it really just depends on the persons budget. you see the new element vapor pro? its like 150$ -_-

3. Missjenna macrumors 6502a

Missjenna

I have that same keyboard case, but I am considering returning it because it seems to drop my signal down to 2-3 bars of edge in low signal areas. I usually get 2-3 bars of 3g.

Other then my keyboard case, I tend to spend no more then $15-20 on cases.

4. himesh macrumors regular

I think you have to pay for quality, although I don't spend ridiculous amounts of money, if its the right product, I will pay.

5. naths macrumors 6502

the Element vapor pro first edition is on e-bay in the UK for £299..um...$480!!!!!!...i like nice cases but that is just silly...iv got 6-7 cases from the SGP ulra slim around £15 and the barely there same price,griffin around £20 but by far the best is the e13ctron s4,which cost me £65 inc P+P fromt the US....

6. Walse macrumors member

The vapor case is all over the net. Loads of sources to buy cheaply at wholesale. Personally, I think the worth of the product is what you think it's worth.

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

The most I've spent on a case is $50 for the Otterbox Defender. Aside from that I try to stay within the $30 price range. I just purchased 4 cases over the weekend for $5, $10, $23, & $25.

8. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

Usually stay around the $30 Range, but I did pay $75 for my Mophie Juice Pack Plus

9. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

I've dropped some dough on a couple of aluminum cases. I think around $60 for the Alumacase and around $80 for an Atomic Hybrid. WAY more money than I've ever spent on a case, and I've owned every iPhone since release.

But I just love the look of the phone, and I think the 2 cases I have compliment it very well.

10. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I think the most I would pay would be around $50.

11. HecklerX macrumors newbie

I am seriously looking at that vapor pro, I really like the color and the way the screws are better hidden, Im just concerned about the size, it looks bigger than the vapor, at $150 it would be an expensive mistake if I didnt like it.

12. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

I have 10-15 cases and I've paid full price for one. The most I've spent is $55 on an aluminum case from a member here. Not certain I'd spend more than that on one case. Collectively I've spent way too much.

13. TigerBabe macrumors 6502

Just paid $99 for a the Mophie Juice Pack Plus in magenta:p.

14. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

The most I would pay is $50 and that's only if it's out of leather. For plastic I would pay a maximum of $30.

15. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Most will be the Lifeproof case whenever that comes out. That'll be $70. Other than that, I try to stay around the $30 range.

16. kasakka macrumors 68000

I paid about 3.5 euros for a basic TPU bumper case and got a free Griffin case via the Apple case program. The Griffin I think is around 20 euros and aside from the back plastic it's not really any better than the cheapo bumper. So yeah, considering how good the basic bumper case has been I don't think I'd spend more than 10 euros for a case.

17. iamartimus macrumors 6502

The most I paid for a case (so far) is $50 for the Otterbox Defender. I used the free Incase Snap Clear for a little while, then got the Otterbox and used that once in a while. Then I got the SGP Neo Hybrid, which was awesome, until I got my free Magpul case, which I have been using ever since. This one has the keyhole cutout, but ah, this case is awesome none the less. Hopefully I'll be getting the newer model one soon, but it not, it's still an awesome case!;)

18. mrbunglez macrumors regular

mrbunglez

When the lifeproof case come out for 70 bucks that'll prob be the most expensive case I've bought. I've pre ordered it already hopefully I'll have it in April.

19. nnyymm macrumors regular

20. jbromer macrumors 6502a

jbromer

Whatever the Deff Cleave case costs + shipping. That's what I will pay...

21. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

depends if its just to add some color but you dont care about protectiveness then go with a 3$ case on http://www.sw-box.comif you want a good case to protect against falls, water, dirt then you need to spend up to $100 i suggest you check out http://www.lifeproof.com

22. oakie macrumors 6502

oakie

ive paid as much as $170 for the vapor pro and $90 for the dro concepts carbon case. there are things that just catch my eye and i dont have a problem with paying for anything that's aesthetically pleasing to my eye.

especially considering i paid nearly $900 total for an unlocked iphone i had to go to canada for, my percentage of total cost relative to the device is a bit skewed when i use that to justify what i spend on accessories.