Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pr0230

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 7, 2013
For an up to date iPod touch A7 processor IOS 7 installed 1 mg processor memory... latest in camera tech...

So we know that IF the iPod touch 6 is released it will probably include an A6 processor, and 1 or 2 year old camera and maybe 512 mb processor memory... For 400.00 (64 gb)...

If you bought a t-mobile Iphone 5s from the apple store 850 or a Virgin mobile 5s 750... and did not activate the phone, you would have an Up to date ipodtouch...

How much Would you spend for it???

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
If you buy an unsubsidized iPhone it cost $649/$749/$849. It's not worth the cost using it as a Touch.

You will not see an iPod Touch 6 until fall 2014. In all honesty, there is no current need for an update in the Touch 5 (running IOS 7).

skylarbrenden

macrumors member
Jul 14, 2013
Well, I also think that there is no need to upgrade the current iPod touch. But, they just might to add Touch ID and maybe a slow motion camera (but I doubt it seeing as the 5C doesn't have one).

However, Apple has done things like this before. For example, the fourth generation iPad. That wasn't really needed, and it was a really quick upgrade. They did this to add the Lightning charger. That's really one of the only differences. I've had both the iPad 3 and 4, and I haven't seen any changes in speed, camera quality, nothing. Just that it has a lightning charger.

pr0230

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 7, 2013
650 ???

If you buy an unsubsidized iPhone it cost $649/$749/$849. It's not worth the cost using it as a Touch.

You will not see an iPod Touch 6 until fall 2014. In all honesty, there is no current need for an update in the Touch 5 (running IOS 7).

What is the 650 option???

pr0230

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 7, 2013
smart

bought a bad esn iphone 5 on ebay 32gb sprint for $320. Updated specs and good ipod touch lol the current one was just to outdated.

nice! So really the only way to get an up to date or almostup to date IPod touch is to
purchase a used or new Iphone...

OK ... Got it...

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.