How multiple domains allowed on a MobileMe account?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by Lakecharles, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Lakecharles macrumors newbie

This may seem silly, but I can't seem to find out about this information. Here is my dilemma. I am looking at making a website for my own personal business of generating some income. I already have a website up and running... a domain name (w/GoDaddy) and I have a Mobile Me account to get it out on the web.

Can I have another website with the same Mobile Me account? Is it as simple as buying another GoDaddy name... and publishing it on iWeb through the same Mobile Me account, or do I have to buy another Mobile Me account?

Anyway, this seems silly to me... and I am asking the question... so after you get done laughing... any help you could give me would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

2. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

Google: mobileme multiple domain hosting

And this was the first hit. It wasn't a silly question, but you didn't seem to try to find the answer very hard considering my Google search was pretty much the same thing as your thread title.

3. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Thanks for posting the link. I really didn't think about doing this. But looks promising.

4. baypharm macrumors 65816

baypharm

I don't think so. Mobileme limits you to one site.