How my D3O saved my iPhone!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Nipz, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Nipz macrumors 65816

Nipz

So after everybody i know taking the p*ss out of my new case it finally really saved my ass today.

I was walking down the steps from a lecture and tried to put my phone on my pocket and miss! (stupid i no!) and my phone bounced down the concrete steps and came to a holt at the bottom. Thinking OMG I HAVE SMASHED MY SCREEN walked up to it thinking the worst and NOTHING. The case has a few small dents from stones but other than that it is perfect.

I would recommend the case to everyone :)

2. lemonademaker macrumors 6502a

lemonademaker

In a Van Down By The River! Metro Detroit!
    I have to say I have almost done the same thing!! (just missed my pocket).... i can only imagine the split second of "terror" thinking the worst.... i've got the OB defender but it has not been "tested" yet on a drop like that, but it's prepared for it I hope!!

it is such a great gadget and it is ashame to put it into a case but i find it necessary.....

glad it turned out good for ya...

3. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

where did you get your case from?

4. Nipz thread starter macrumors 65816

Nipz

5. dalvin200 macrumors 68040

think i will pass after reading the reviews on Amazon UK

6. Nipz thread starter macrumors 65816

Nipz

Ive had my case now since the 8th Sept and at first it was to hard to press the buttons and after speaking to the owner of Tech21 and him telling me to try it for an another week and if i wasnt happy to send it back to him etc i gave it another try and now it is fine. Yes its not as easy to press the buttons as without a case but at the end of the day the case is the best protection out there.

I can press all my buttons and can turn the phone on and off silent by pushing the case.

People are giving it back reviews but arent trying it for long enough. Tech21 are bring out a hard case with cut outs but not doing it in white.

7. kicko macrumors 65816

how do you flip the vibrate switch while covered?

8. Nipz thread starter macrumors 65816

Nipz

I just push the corner of the case back and then forward to take it off silent. Really dont have a big issue with it if it saves my phone when i drop it.