How offen does apple have ipone updates

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by himynameiscody, Oct 23, 2011.

1. himynameiscody macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

When do you think an update will come. I have a 4s and wanna see if the battery life gets fixed and see I there's any other big changes/fixes

The droid razr looks sick if they don't fix this up. The reason I got an iphone was battery life

2. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Could be better.

But the public gives them a pass for being "cool"

3. TTwardoTT macrumors member

Probably not for a good while imo

4. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Minor software upgrades are usually every couple of months and they sometimes bring new features. AirPrint and GameCenter came in these minor upgrades for iOS 4

5. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Is it unlikely the battery will be improved

6. deeddawg macrumors 604

since many people with an iPhone 4s don't seem to have any problems, and others have exchanged their phones for ones with no problems, that suggests it is not endemic to all units. Translation: it's probably a software glitch and/or some quantity of faulty units.

If you're not happy, call Apple or go see a Genious in-store.

BTW, everything on including iCloud, wifi, Bluetooth. Took it off the charger this morning, Now at 98% battery with 19 minutes usage and 4 hours 38 minutes standby.