How often do you say "wow"?

ozzyman500

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Sometimes I look for flaws in my iPhone 4 and I get down a bit...but I have to realize it's a mobile device and it's normal wear and tear. I never cared much about a Motoral Razr because it was just a phone, but this is so much more than a phone. I just looked at it and said, what an amazing device this is. Once you learn to get passed the flaws in the device you learn to really love it. So...how often do you say "wow" or holy ****, this is an amazing device?

Steveo47

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2010
no flaws for me, no prox sensor issues, i get down to two bars if i do the death grip, thats it, no issues at all. Im a week 30 guy. (Puts on foil hat)

jlpoore89

macrumors 6502
Feb 16, 2009
Beaumont, Texas
I find myself constantly amazed by this thing. I've had all of the iPhones and this is the first one to have a "wow factor" comparable to the first one, which was just like "OMG is this really possible."

It's interesting how technology evolves...the iPhone 4 is thinner than a closed razr and yet soooo many times more powerful and amazing!!!

bndoarn

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2008
I keep saying "this screen is amazing." I really under estimated the screen and thought oh big deal it's just a better screen and then I actually saw it.

colourtheatre

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2010
its a definite "WOW!!!!!!!!!" for me too. got an iPhone 3gs, tried to be a smart *bleep* and sold it as i was "looking" for something "better", got a nokia n900 (its a powerful beast but with some undeniable flaws!), sold, got a windows mobile 6.5 phone, sold, got an android phone, sold, iPhone 4 now and not looking back despite battery issues.

like satansteve said, "it just works"!

cfernandes

macrumors regular
Jul 6, 2010
Connecticut
I say "Wow" in my head most of the times I use my iPhone 4. I never understood why people complain. Most of the times it gets you no where. Just think about how lucky you are to own such an incredible device! :D

RichBrewski

macrumors member
Jul 30, 2010
When we first got it and were sitting at home looking at it, me and my dad had a wow-fest for about 5 minutes. No coherent sentences, just... "Wow..."

Megalobyte

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2007
Florida
I've been amazed by each generation. But the first one was particularly amazing as it was the first of its kind, bringing real Internet browsing, and other cool things to a phone.

But I'm almost as amazed by the 4, it's so beautifully made, the display is as good as the hype, the camera is actually decent, very impressive video recording, and the overall speed and performance is close to a good laptop, yet with battery life that's somehow superior to most laptops. Yes, I'm often amazed a device like it exists and is priced within reach of so many.

dmorris01

macrumors member
Jul 6, 2010
This thread makes me say "wow."

The phone will make me say wow when it starts functioning as good as it looks.

chembox

macrumors 6502a
Feb 17, 2010
I'm always wowed by the retina display on the iPhone 4 whenever I compare it with an older iPhone.

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
I wow a lot. and i make other people say wow when i show them what this thing can do. every day i have some new app that's making me say wow all over again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.