How often do you sync?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SFStateStudent, Dec 16, 2007.

?

How often do you sync?

1. One - Two times per day

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Three or More times per day

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Once a week

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  4. Once a month

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I ask this question because I recently had a "software glitch" and replaced a week 32 iPhone with a brand new week 47 iPhone. The Genius asked me "when was the last time you synched?" It was easy for me to answer, "just a few hours ago!" Apparently, the recent sync made the transfer of my contacts, email addresses, iCal, music & videos, etc. much easier and in about 5 minutes I had everything my week 32 iPhone had, minus the "software glitch."

2. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

I sync whenever i remember, and whenever i have something to add onto the phone. I try not to sync if my phone doesnt need to charge though, and because of that, i forget to sync a lot since i charge my phone using the wall adapter.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

4. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

Just sold my Laptop so it has been a while since I've synced, so I did for the first time on my PC last night. Depends on if I need to put more music on it.

5. Mydel macrumors 6502a

Mydel

I sync 1-2 times a week. Only after some music purchase

6. Ninja Dom macrumors 6502

Ninja Dom

I only sync to add music or videos to my iPhone, so that is about 2 times a week.

I charge using a wall adaptor.

I'll also sync if I have some urgent iCal appointments that I need to add on to the phone.

7. ajl917 macrumors 6502

Same...

8. r6girl Administrator/Editor

r6girl

Staff Member

at least once per week for me - usually on sunday night to get new music and video onto my iphone for my commute to work for that week. sometimes i'll sync again if i get other new stuff during the week, or if i made a lot of calendar changes that i want to make sure get into ical on my mac...