How often does the site for iPhone in store reservation update?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by paulgandersman, Oct 3, 2015.

1. paulgandersman macrumors regular

should I check throughout the day? Or is it pretty much just gonna update at one time in the morning, and if so, around what time will that be?

To clarify I'm talking about reserving an iPhone 6s+ for in store. Also, do they ever have more stock in store than listed available in the reservation thing?

As a side question- how has the apple financing program been going? I saw it was declining people with immaculate credit on day 1.... Has it been fixed? I have average credit and am curious if I'll even qualify.

2. Shadowbech macrumors 601

Generally at 8 am. But I would think that Apple Stores would update their inventories when they get them. So technically it could be any time. I think last year for the 6/6 Plus's, I remember that Apple store update at 11 am, 2 pm and possibly 4 pm. But might be different this year.

But they probably keep aside for the walk-in's as well.

3. Coleman2010 macrumors 68000

It updates around 9:30am. I usually check in the morning, again in the afternoon and again around 5pm. I've noticed stock changes at those times.

4. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

5. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

And the upgrade program has been working fine.

6. JUCJ85 macrumors regular

JUCJ85

The days I checked it said 8 AM, and I'm east coast, i don't know if it's East Coast time for everyone, or not.

7. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

No, it's 8 AM local time.

8. jpgr15 macrumors 6502a

This. The first day after launch when they began accepting reservations again I watched the site. At 8AM EST those states became available, at 8AM CST another wave of states became available to select, and so on. Whether they update inventory throughout the day I cannot say for sure.

iPhone upgrade program was a smooth process for me.

9. ahualoa macrumors newbie

They update when they get stock from what i know. I was checking for their stock every half an hour or so for a few days, sometimes it changes in the morning, but the store near me restocked near 4 pm

10. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

My local store updated around 2:30 PM Saturday (the day after launch). I had only checked a couple of times so I assume there were more updates both before and after.

11. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

12. throwthedice macrumors regular

13. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.