iPhone How often "Frequent Locations" updates?

memoriess

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
How often "Frequent Locations History" updates?

I had been to new places and old/existing places on the 11th and 12th October, but the date I see on the history is still on the 10th.

Any bros here mind explaining to me ?

HowEver

macrumors 6502a
May 10, 2005
Toronto
Why would they have to be "bros?"

I mean, I realize it's _likely_ to be males, but come on.

I had been to new places and old/existing places on the 11th and 12th October, but the date I see on the history is still on the 10th.

justinwebb

macrumors regular
Aug 23, 2009
maybe it didnt pick them up or your werent there long enough for it to register. Does it really matter lol.

memoriess

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
Why would they have to be "bros?"

I mean, I realize it's _likely_ to be males, but come on.
Sorry there, I should have just type "Hey guys". I didnt mean anything and not being a sexism.

Can you go back to the topic?

----------

maybe it didnt pick them up or your werent there long enough for it to register. Does it really matter lol.
I remember clearly I was at a location for more than an hour but it didnt pick them up. ):

izzle22

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2004
Kansas City, MO

Frequent locations has been a little flaky since IOS 8. Give it some time and wait til the IOS 8.1 update. I have a few bugs including frequent locations that I am just kinda holding on and waiting for the update in hopes these are fixed.

cosmic68

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2007
I've found it unreliable since inception.
On holiday in Thailand and Cambodia last year it only reported a small selection of places I went.
I spent the whole of this last weekend on away from home at a friends in another town, we were in a lot. It didn't record it. It did record the TEN MINUTE stop at a petrol station on the way to said friends.

Unimpressed.

brian017

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2012
Kilkenny, Ireland
I've found it unreliable since inception.
On holiday in Thailand and Cambodia last year it only reported a small selection of places I went.
I spent the whole of this last weekend on away from home at a friends in another town, we were in a lot. It didn't record it. It did record the TEN MINUTE stop at a petrol station on the way to said friends.

Unimpressed.
How do you tell what it tracks?