Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwolf6589

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
Colorado
Updated my apple id profile pic but for some reason when I go to the settings app it has not as of yet been updated. I have reboot my watch to no solution. Does anyone know?

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
I didn’t know the watch actually shows your profile picture. It never showed up for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Sirious

TheSkywalker77

macrumors 68030
Sep 9, 2017
I didn’t know the watch actually shows your profile picture. It never showed up for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's at the top of the settings app, similar to how it is on iOS and macOS. The previous few versions of watchOS had a bug that would always make the picture blank though. It was fixed in watchOS 6.2.5 so now you should see it.

OP, give it a few hours to refresh. It should show up eventually.

Sirious

macrumors 68000
Jan 2, 2013
United Kingdom
Oh wow its showing up for me as well now!

It's at the top of the settings app, similar to how it is on iOS and macOS. The previous few versions of watchOS had a bug that would always make the picture blank though. It was fixed in watchOS 6.2.5 so now you should see it.

Reactions: TheSkywalker77

jwolf6589

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
Colorado

it’s been a number of hours. I will wait till tomorrow.

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016

Ah right! I’ve scheduled it to update at night today, so will check in the morning tomorrow.

erio

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2004
Does anyone know how to force this to update? I changed my profile pic recently. My MacBook Air, iPad Pro, and iPhone shows latest pic, yet Apple Watch is still showing the old one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.