How often is the refurbished store refreshed?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by cshbell, Feb 29, 2008.

1. cshbell macrumors newbie

How often are items in the refurbished store refreshed? I've seen a particular MacBook come and go a few times in the past few days. How often should I check so I can be sure to grab one. Every day? Every few hours?

2. greeneggs28 macrumors newbie

greeneggs28

I spoke to a Apple rep on the phone about this, and they said to check it every day, their inventory is always changing. I checked every morning before I went to work for a while ( for a week) before they finally had my MBP w/ the features I wanted. Got an awsome deal though... :)

3. AndyFL macrumors regular

I've only seen it refreshed first thing in the morning (7-8AM EST?). Sometimes once a week, other times more. First I thought it was only on Tuesdays, but it's happened other days as well, especially here recently. If I were looking for a particular model, I would make a habit of checking that page every single morning as soon as you can. It'll pop up eventually, and you'll snag it :) Good luck!

4. Hankster macrumors 68020

Hankster

I have a friend who's checking every morning at work. There's usually updates each day so you don't want to miss out.

5. sportsnut macrumors regular

6. coxxoc macrumors newbie

They update the store every morning from what I can tell. I'd been waiting for my tax return to come in to buy one of the refurb 2.4 SR 15" MPB. They seem to be there in the am but sell out by the afternoon daily. I snagged mine at 4:50 PST today. :)

My wife got the 17" one in November. Lets just say I REALLY like the discounted price! It was about time to retire the ol' 1.2ghz G4 iBook.

Good luck.