How pink is the pink smart cover?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by carlyinoz, Mar 25, 2011.

1. carlyinoz macrumors member

Can someone give me an idea? I'm confused because the photos on the Apple site show it to be quite pale yet in the "real life" pics I've seen it's much brighter. I feel like the pictures show at least three shades of pink and I'm wondering which of those it appears like "in the flesh"

2. msesha87 macrumors 6502

msesha87

I have the pink and it is not pale but it is not really bright. It is the perfect pink but it does collect other colors. My pink cover is already dirty because of the cheap material. It has blue jean on it and the corners are starting to darken. If you choose pink, keep your hands and everything else it comes in contact with ... reallllly clean. It is over all a pretty color.

3. LanikaiGirl macrumors member

I really found it to be an obnoxious color. I returned mine and purchased the cream leather. The pink just stuck out like a sore thumb in my home.

4. leenak macrumors 68020

When I saw it in the store, I thought it was too bright for me and I love pink. I went with green.

5. xraytech macrumors 68020

Go to an Appe Store a look for yourself. Any color will look different under different lighting conditions. The poly gray looks pure white under certain lighting conditions.