How Reliable is SenaCases, the company that is?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by silbeej, Dec 3, 2007.

1. silbeej macrumors 6502a

Well i ordered a case for my iPhone from SenaCases, but they have yet to ship it. If i try to add another one, it says this item may be backordered, in black that is, but no other color. If anyone has one, is this a good company and they really are backordered this much?

Any thoughts really.

2. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48a Safari/419.3)

Which style of case did you order and when did you place the order?

I've just ordered the UltraSlim Pouch in black.

As far as I know they are an established and reputable company.

3. atthecross macrumors 6502

My experience with the company from my Dell x51v PDA days was TOP NOTCH!!!

This company was reliable and the deliverable was world class.

4. silbeej thread starter macrumors 6502a

Well then i'm guessing that the case i got, Elega Pouch in black, is just really popular. It's just been almost a month so i was getting a little tired of waiting.

5. bobt macrumors regular

I have the same one on order. They were suppose to get a big batch in last Wednesday but they got held up in customs. The last time I checked they thought they would have and start shipping this past Saturday. You might want to give them a call. I had two different cases on order and they ended up sending the other one first so I didn't have to wait so long with both. Seems like a decent company with a big demand currently. From what I've seen, not much else out that looked that decent.

6. ksmith80209 macrumors 6502a

I've had three Sena cases now and all were top-notch. Good company.

7. robertatwb macrumors member

robertatwb

Agreed. The case I ordered was a week back-ordered but it got here when it was supposed to and is excellent. Great customer service when I called to check the status.

8. bobt macrumors regular

Removed kind of bitchy message, see post below.

9. Island Dog macrumors 6502a

Island Dog

I ordered an Ultra-Slim pouch, and was very pleased with them.

:)

10. macintel4me macrumors 6502

I was looking for something just like this for my iPhone. Looks like this could be the Christmas gift I get myself. :)

11. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

Me too. I ordered on the 4th of December and it arrived at my home in the U.K. (all the way from California) just 3 days later! That's quick!

12. bobt macrumors regular

After receiving my Ultra-Slim pouch today, I have to say I'm pleased with both the case and Sena's customer service.

I original ordered both a the Ultra-Slim and the Elgra. The Elgra was suppose to be in within a few days but got held up in customs. They were going to ship both together but they went ahead and shipped the one to me when they found out about the delay on the other.

After a week and a half after they said it was shipped, I still had not received the first one. I spoke with Sena yesterday and they offered to ship out another one. A few hours later I received an email saying that the tracking information showed it was going to be delivered today and therefore they held back and I did receive the Ultra-Slim today. They also got in the Elgra yesterday and went ahead and shipped.

So, bottom line they took the extra step to ship the one to me instead of waiting until the order was complete and offered to ship me another one without hassle when it appeared it was lost in the mail. All in all, nice products and great customer service.

13. SolRayz macrumors 6502a

SolRayz

I tried to order a black Sena Elega case several days ago but it was still on backorder. It is available if your search around the net. I found it at http://www.iphoniacs.com. They were super cool and super fast, and they gave me a free headphone adaptor. Highly recommend them.:D

edit: oops, I just checked there site and it seems like I bought the last one lol

14. edcook24 macrumors newbie

Sena Cases

I ordered a Tan magnetic case for my iPhone, arrived 4 days after I ordered it, in Australia, flat rate of USD 9.95 with Fedex, very impressed with the quality of the product.