How Samsung really feels about the iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JD84, Sep 15, 2014.

1. JD84 macrumors 6502

2. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

Ollllddd!!! ;)

[​IMG]

Seriously, though, Samsung reeks of desperation.

:apple:

3. wp-admin macrumors newbie

Desperation is right. It's painful to even watch them endure this.

4. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

And we won't even mention the shiny metal bezels on the upcoming Galaxy Alpha, or the patent case Samsung lost.

5. Eileen89 macrumors 65816

I don't see why the competition just can't get along. They are all learning from one another whether they admit it or not, so I don't see what difference it makes who came up with something first.

6. RyanTheGeneral macrumors regular

Funny how samsung users can't admit there phone is the "iPhone killer" because it copied the iPhone. Not saying that's bad i almost switched to the galaxy for some features and it was the one that resembled an iPhone. But competition is good. They "borrow" ideas from apple - apple "borrows" from samsung.

Consumer wins--- yet people always have to feel a sense of loyalty and defend their product like they are getting paid to.

Both are great products and If Samsung wants to bash apple in the commercial that's fine- it's obviously not doing much good.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/briansolomon/2014/09/15/apple-hits-new-record-with-over-4-million-iphone-6-preorders/

Edit:-- sorry don't know how to make a link. I'm on iPhone

7. TheBama macrumors 6502

TheBama

I don't get the point of these Samsung ads. Sure they play to their fanbase... but they already HAVE that business. It's not convincing iOS users to switch and the phone-wars only annoy people with no allegiance to either side. Spending a lot of money just to look petty.

8. Gathomblipoob macrumors 601

Gathomblipoob

Agreed. Their ads just convince me even more never to buy another Samsung-branded product again.