How should I destroy my bent iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kacper, Mar 22, 2015.

1. kacper, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Just take it to apple and see if they will swap it for free. Destroying it is just childish

3. kacper thread starter macrumors regular

They will not. I've been to the Apple Store a month ago wile a customer came in with a bent iPhone 6 Plus and they charged him $329 for a new one. And I have insurance so I don't really care.

4. MattZani macrumors 68030

MattZani

Put it in your back pocket, screen out, and sit on uneven surfaces.

Or throw it out the car whilst moving.

5. kacper thread starter macrumors regular

:D:D:D I was just talking about throwing it out of the car while moving with my friend, we were laughing so hard!

6. neile45 macrumors regular

7. kacper thread starter macrumors regular

How so?

I'm paying for insurance every month... plus it's already bent? And I'm paying a $75 deductible.

8. neile45 macrumors regular

The insurance doesn't cover the "bending", but yet you are going to purposely damage the phone. The insurance is for "accidental" damage. C'mon, really?

That's like saying, I scratched my bumper on my car, but since it won't reach the deductible, let me ..... let someone take a hammer to it.

9. kacper thread starter macrumors regular

I can get my iPhone replaced right now just with it being bent... I don't need to reach some sort of deductible? I just need to pay a $75 deductible so they replace it.