How should I hold my phone?...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by scho52386, Jun 26, 2010.

?

How should I hold my phone?

Poll closed Jun 26, 2011.
  1. Anyway you want. It should still work no matter how you hold it.

30 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. You should hold it a specific way. There is a certain way people should always hold their phone.

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. scho52386 macrumors regular

scho52386

So I keep seeing people put "You should hold the phone differently. No one holds it like that etc etc." It really does not matter how I am holding right now...the question is...is there a specific way I should hold it? :)

2. northernbaldy macrumors 6502a

northernbaldy

3. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Is this a serious poll or a joke? I honestly can't tell.

4. scho52386 thread starter macrumors regular

scho52386

It's a serious poll, but kind of an indirect attack at the people who think that this product is actually acceptable with the reception issue. I know not everyone has the issue, but I have seen so many responses from people saying "no one holds the phone like that" "You are trying to do it on purpose" etc.

Truth is...even if i wanted to make my phone drop a call by holding it a certain way...it shouldn't. No cell phone should. That is just ridiculous. The people who say that this is acceptable are just obsessed with Apple...or I would like to believe that they are...no one can be that stupid/arrogant/stubborn to actually say "you are incorrectly holding your cell phone".

If you buy a car and holding the bottom left corner of the steering wheel causes your car to sway from side to side...is this acceptable? Hell no. Lol.

Someone else gave a great one about HDTV's. If you buy an HDTV and it works unless you sit down and look at it (which causes it to have a fuzzy/distorted picture), is it acceptable? No

If you buy an Xbox 360 and get the Red Ring of Death because you hold your controller incorrectly...is this acceptable? No.

I know some of those are stupid, but the people saying this is acceptable are not showing any form of intelligence in my opinion.

Flame away :)

I want them to realize they are idiots for saying I am incorrectly holding my phone.

5. scho52386 thread starter macrumors regular

scho52386

Awe. No diehard people that think Apple does everything perfectly is going to flame? Fine. Gonna go out. Sat. night. Someone leave something I can respond to. I want some of the people who said "hold it correctly" to post in here. Otherwise I will look up some of the posts and I guess call people out for internet drama. It is quite amusing to me :)

6. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

7. scho52386 thread starter macrumors regular

scho52386

Hahahaha. I think this is the solution to our problems!!!!