How the Genius Bar could improve thread

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by iMikeT, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMikeT macrumors 68020

Ok well I'm still pretty miffed about my horrible experience at two different Genius Bars in one night. So I'll (re)post my story from another thread and ask what else do you guys think Apple could do to improve?

---

From the thread (with a some edits) my first experience with the Genius Bar

I just came from two, that's right, TWO different :apple: retail stores in the area (which are a good 25 minutes away from home) and was straight out lied to at both of them. Both times I came extremely close to giving the "Geniuses" some real genius. I showed both stores the iPhone screen test site (appleservedup.com) and both said nothing was wrong with the display. Of course, they also said that they were not aware of the issue and at the second location (which was the worse of the two) I was told, "This is not an Apple sanctioned website".

Now, I just get off the phone with Apple Care and they sincerely apologized for the behavior of the "Geniuses" and is sending me a box to repair or replace my phone and a service (temporary) phone. A little happier.

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

I know this is supposedly a different thread but reposting the same content as a spur to discussion in a new thread is simply not necessary.

Please use your current thread for discussions about the Genius Bar. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.