how to access cydia saved shsh blobs?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mindyish, Sep 6, 2011.

1. mindyish macrumors member

I have all of my blobs from 3.1 to current showing saved via cydia. Is there a way to email these to myself or save these to my pc as well in case something is ever wrong with cydia servers. I like to keep backups locally as well just in case.

If not, come time I should need them, how to I access them from cydia if say, I need them because of an accidental update, or have to restore for some reason and can't get to cydia from my iphone?

2. Pimptastic macrumors regular

Pimptastic

3. ahdhulla macrumors member

4. Bojan macrumors member

Bojan

I can't find shsh for 5.1.1

But I used jailbroken 5.1.1 for months... How can I get the blobs back?

5. chris7777 macrumors 6502

Same here. I am showing that I have saved blobs on my cydia page, but Tinyumbrella says Its not there.

What are we doing wrong?

6. tsd71 macrumors newbie

I have accessed them through RedSnow during downgrade from 6.0 to 5.1.1

7. chris7777 macrumors 6502

Something in my macbooks permissions is corrupt, I cant open newer versions of redsnow for some reason.

I need to get a new external drive and dump my 80gig single file iphoto collection. (a program I will never use for photos again because of this "feature" ) And reformat the drive and do a clean install. Unfortunately I'm monetarily challenged at the moment. Hopefully someone will have a cheap 1tb or bigger drive on black friday, and I. Will finally dump my photos and anything else I need to backup and fix my macbook.

They Finally pulled up on Tiny umbrella for some reason. After My ipad crashed due to an app, I couldn't access anything on it, as it opened up tiny like iphone tiny on my retina screen. Settings and everything so cydia was useless. But for some reason when I upgraded to the awful IOS6 when I got it to check cydia they pulled up. Unfortunately & likely because I have been using older versions of apps like redsnow and tinyumbrella. I couldn't restore it to ios5.11.