How to achieve this effect...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Intel Inside, Jan 21, 2010.

  1. Intel Inside macrumors 6502

    Sep 19, 2008
    Hey everyone! i was wondering, how to a achieve the effect in the picture in Photoshop Elements or is it something that can only be done with a film based camera?

    Many thanks... :D

    Attached Files:

  2. HBOC macrumors 68020

    Oct 14, 2008
    I believe it is probably a filter applied in PS. This can also be achieved by manipulating the HUE sliders, among others. I am unsure if PS elements has this. I am sure it does. Mess around with stuff, see what you can come up with!
  3. Edge100 macrumors 68000

    May 14, 2002
    Where am I???
    1. Overall desaturation
    2. Split toning (looks like warmed up highlights with green shadows)

    Split toning resembles cross-processed E6-C41 film, but is simple to do in Lightroom, Aperture, or PS.
  4. Afterthecalm macrumors member

    Feb 3, 2007
    google cross processing, this looks to be the case

Share This Page