How to add iRadio using Installer 3?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Bruce Patterson, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Bruce Patterson macrumors member

I have an unlocked 1.1.1 iPhone and would like to install Conceited Software's iRadio app. Is there a way to do this using installer 3?

Thanks in advance!

2. darngooddesign macrumors G3

Isn't it on there?

Mine is listed under Multimedia, but it should show up under All Packages.

3. swoosh0217 macrumors 6502a

swoosh0217

If youre having a hard time finding it, just go to "All packages" and you should be able to find thte iRadio. I installed it and still has a few bugs but worth having. What I meant few bugs is that its intermitent and has static noise that you can hear every now and then.

4. Bruce Patterson thread starter macrumors member

No, it's not on there...I just checked again...It is also missing apps that I had previously installed and then uninstalled. If I want to install them again I can't because they're gone - weird. Is there a way to refresh or re-install installer? The "update" button doesn't do anything either...

5. Dakotafan macrumors 6502

i like it - but the volume is low on some of the indie stations i listen to....also why don't the tuner, player, settings buttons work?

6. swoosh0217 macrumors 6502a

swoosh0217

Youre gonna have to do a restore on your phone and jailbreak it again.

7. brando88 macrumors 6502

Dont listen to the people that said you are going to have to restore.

Go into the installer, and click on sources. Click "edit" and "add"

Type: ride4.org/shai.xml and hit ok.

Navigate back to the install screen, and install the "All Sources" package. It will install all of the sources that are on the MMI wiki, and a few more.

This will give you access to all of the apps that you are looking for.

(If you want to remove a source, you have to do it one by one in the sources screen)