How to add MacRumors password to Safari auto-fill?

Cyborg21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2013
How can I add my MacRumors password to Safari autofill on my Mac? When I entered my twitter password Safari asked me to if I want safari to remember that password but that does not happen on MacRumors?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
How can I add my MacRumors password to Safari autofill on my Mac? When I entered my twitter password Safari asked me to if I want safari to remember that password but that does not happen on MacRumors?
Go to the login page and enter your user name and password but do not hit enter. Now command-r to refresh the page and you will be prompted to save the password. It will be saved from then on.

ABC5S

Suspended
Sep 10, 2013
Florida
Interesting, though I have no issues with McRumors saving my password the fix Weaselboy shows up in Passwords that has not before, interesting

Cyborg21

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2013
Go to the login page and enter your user name and password but do not hit enter. Now command-r to refresh the page and you will be prompted to save the password. It will be saved from then on.
OMG, It worked! Thank you so much :D!