How to attract quality programmers for iOS programming

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by putongnihongo, Feb 16, 2013.

1. putongnihongo macrumors member

Hi everyone long story short I am an apple fanboi, been one for the past 1..2.3....11 years. But sadly am not an engineer because I chose early on to embrace my talents for language and international business instead of following my friends paths to be silicon valley folk. But because of my business background I can spot opportunities. I am wondering if anyone has any advice or experience hiring quality IOS programmers if one is not from a programming background themselves.

2. TacticalDesire macrumors 68020

TacticalDesire

Posting job listings would help. State what you want and have some prerequisites in place.

3. edumobile macrumors newbie

edumobile

If you have an idea it is best to first put it down in terms of an actual plan and a budget you have in mind. The best way to get a good programmer is always from references. If you have contacts in the programming community you can as k around for programmers depending on whether you want them full time or part time. The next best way is to look in odesk and elance. You can find programmers with previous work experience. You can shortlist 4-5 programmers and then go with based on past work quality and cost.

Good Luck