Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
I have created a movie in Final Cut Express, exported to a quicktime .mov file, and now I want to burn it to a DVD.

But I don't want to use iDVD, because I don't want any themes to appear. I just want a DVD that when introduced to a player it starts reproducing instantly.

Any helo is greatly appreciated.

speakerwizard

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2006
London
have the disk auto-play in idvd. also the themes are quite customizable, especially if you start with the red curtain theme, you can pretty much do what you like.

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Apr 18, 2003
I have created a movie in Final Cut Express, exported to a quicktime .mov file, and now I want to burn it to a DVD.

But I don't want to use iDVD, because I don't want any themes to appear. I just want a DVD that when introduced to a player it starts reproducing instantly.

Any helo is greatly appreciated.

Since you've already created a .mov file, simply go up under the File Menu in iDVD and choose OneStepDVD from Movie. It'll create a DVD minus any frivolous menus.

Edit: speakerwizard, what in the world is your avatar? I found myself mesmerized by it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.