How to burn iPhone videos to DVD

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by derbygirl, Sep 23, 2012.

1. derbygirl macrumors newbie

Hello! I have used this site off and on for several years to help with my Mac related questions and it has been wonderful. I have never needed to post, until now! We have had iPhones for several years now (back to the 3Gs) and have a lot of iPhone video stored in Aperture on my MacBook Pro. It is backed up on Time Capsule, but we would like to burn those videos to DVD to watch on a player. I have googled the problem but have not found any good solution. Please help if you have knowledge of this area! Thank you in advance!

2. arjen92 macrumors 65816

arjen92

This might not help at all, as I'm unfamiliar with the solution I'm going to offer, but who knows.

You should try to get your hands on iDVD (if you don't have it installed). Apparently you could try to get a boxed version (so not digital) of iLife 11 and it might have iDVD. Or you could try to look for it on the internet.

Then, if I'm not mistaken, iDVD can see all your itunes and iphoto libraries. So you should be able to just drag the video to your working area in iDVD. Keep dragging until its full. Then you've got your DVD, you just need to burn it.

3. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine