How to burn video_ts folder to DVD?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by lavrishevo, Jul 5, 2008.

1. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

I am having some funny issues with Toast. My DVD player in my car does not want to act right when the DVD advances to the next chapter with DVD disk burned by Toast. It will kind of play then pause, play then pause... until I fast forward or hit stop then start. I know this is probably then DVD payer to a certain extent but for some reason older DVD burns under my old windows system are acting fine. Anyway, what other way can I burn the DVD? Can I just use OS X to burn the DVD or do I need 3rd party. Again, this is already after the video_ts folder is on my hard drive.

2. Str8edgepunker macrumors 6502

It *might* be the speed that you burned it at. Try burning it at a lower speed. Also, you should be able to burn the Video_TS folder directly in toast, if I'm not mistaken.

3. lavrishevo thread starter macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

But would the burn speed effect a Panasonic indash DVD player to act up just during chapter changes? Kind of weird. The other thing too is often I need to compress to fit on single sided DVD so I can't just copy, need to compress as well. Maybe another burning program. Have one to suggest?

4. gdphishman817 macrumors newbie

I use toast and it works great. I always burn at the lowest speed. Also if you have a Video_TS Folder, sometimes you need to create an Audio_TS folder, even if there is nothing in it. Also, do you compress your dvd's in toast? I use dvd2onex and it works great, hope that helps.