How to change Carrier logo with Winterboard?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by SandersHokie, Oct 1, 2008.

1. SandersHokie macrumors 6502

I thought I ssh'd the files right, but now when I click on my new AT&T Logos on Winterboard they do not show up? I installed a Mets theme, but I even took that off and tried the carrier logos and a no go.

Anyone know how to properly ssh the carrier logo files so I can view them on winterboard? or is there an easier way? thanks.

2. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

Try downloading MIM (Make it mine) from Cydia. Nice little app that lets you change carrier logo and banner as well.

3. SandersHokie thread starter macrumors 6502

will try it out. thanks.

where would i install my files from my computer in ssh for "make it mine"?

4. SandersHokie thread starter macrumors 6502

ok i don't think that's what i want.

i'm looking to figure out how to properly ssh an at&t logo i found online so that I can just click on winterboard and it will show up. i thought I had it right, but it is not working for some reason.

that makeitmine program only lets me type in something.

5. calvy macrumors 65816

6. SandersHokie thread starter macrumors 6502

are you suppose to rename the files? That's the website I followed, and it worked at first, but when I installed the New York Mets theme it went away. I then took of the Mets theme and tried it, but they still wouldn't show up.

7. SandersHokie thread starter macrumors 6502

8. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

I honestly don't understand why anyone would go through the trouble to install a company logo on anything, Apple logos excluded. ;)

9. mattdogg02 macrumors newbie

If its the one I have you should be able to install it through Cydia... search for AT&T and see what packages come back