Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigrash

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 23, 2008
I installed a couple of games, but the icons don't have the rounded edges and they're not the same icon as the itunes store. Anyone have any idea on how to change them? I'm a newbie when it comes to jailbreaking so I appreciate your help!

NotFound

macrumors 6502a
Nov 30, 2006
I installed a couple of games, but the icons don't have the rounded edges and they're not the same icon as the itunes store. Anyone have any idea on how to change them? I'm a newbie when it comes to jailbreaking so I appreciate your help!

Don't expect much support for your problem here.
A lot of App devs use MacRumors. Prepare for war my friend. :eek:

megamanbnmaster

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2008

easiest way.
go to itunes music store.
go to the apps store.
buy them!
that'll change the icons for sure!

support the hard working dev members. a few bucks here and there won't be too big on ur wallet (you have a freaking iPhone for god sakes) and it'll encourage them.

ViViDboarder

macrumors 68040
Jun 25, 2008
USA
My theory on this is that I never pirate something instead of buying it. If it's something that's useless that I wouldn't have bought in the first place... no one is really losing money.

All the apps in the App Store are of good quality and made, in large, by small developers. I say support the development of iPhone apps. It'd suck if a year from now the App Store fails because nobody is making money and small devs can't afford the 99 dollars to post. We'd have nothing then.

Be real... Buy the app, then crack the ipa if you want to change the icon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.