How to change Keyboard presentation to add a copyright mark on each slide?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by hajime, Jun 7, 2017.

1. hajime macrumors 68030

Hello, I want to add a copyright mark and my name on each slide of an already-made Keynote presentation. Could anybody please let me know how to do it without messing up the entire presentation? Thanks

2. satcomer, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2017

satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

Open System Preferences->Keyboard Pane, Input mini-tab and put a checkmark in 'Show Input emu in menu bar' the quit system Preferences. Then when it appears in you finder's menu bar click onto it to 'Show Character Viewer'. When Character View open highlight the Letterlike Sysmbols and select the copyright symbol!

Plus if you hold the keyboard keys: Alt key and hold it down and hit the letter G to place a copyright symbol like this: ©

3. hajime thread starter macrumors 68030

Thanks but I cannot find the Keyboard Pane nor Input mini-tab. Within Keynote, I chose Preference. Then, I could choose among General, Ruler, Slideshow, Presenter Display, Auto Correction. There is no Keyboard Pane. Could you please let me know where it is? Thanks.

4. Bruno09 macrumors 68020

Hi,

Satcomer refers to System Preferences, not Keynote Preferences.

System Preferences / Keyboard

5. MacGizmo macrumors 6502a

MacGizmo

Hit Option + G and type your name on a Master Page in Keynote. Wherever you place that text box on the Master Page, it will appear on every page in the presentation.

To get to the Master Page in Keynote, simply click the Format icon. The rest should be clear.