Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zainjetha

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 11, 2007
Hi a purchased an o2-uk iphone and then had it jailbroken. the phone runs 1.1.2 firmware. the iphone accepts all o2 sims but i have purchased a sim adapter which lets me use my kenyan and other sims in the iphone. i would like to know how to get the option to configure my iphone for GPRS/EDGE settings. the option isnt there already under settings. any help would be most gratefully received.

zainjetha

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 11, 2007
dont worry about the settings - the provider of my choice would be more than willing to provide those... however i dont have the OPTION TO ENTER the settings.... any help would be gratefully appreciated.... many thanks

zainjetha

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 11, 2007
Oh yes you rock it works... i can now configure whichever gprs settings i want... sexyyyyyyyyyy..... i have a fully fledged iphone baby.

kbw

macrumors newbie
Jan 18, 2008
Hi all... I have the same problem as Zainjetha. I have an iphone set up with 1.1.2 and a TIM Italy SIM card. I have installed the services app and turned edge on but no box pops up allowing me to configure APN settings. There is no box in Network either. I can't find any info on the web to even begin to lead me in the right direction. Any suggestions?

saurabhgoel86

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2008
hey,
what service application are you talking abt... wen i switch the wifi off i do get a EDGE symbal on the top left hand side but how do i configure it...help guys!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.