Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by aceofspadesx, Nov 30, 2008.
I can't get my file to convert from IWork to Word, can anyone do it or tell me how?
simply to go
file-export and select what you want to export as
i need this to be converted.
Could I count on some conversion as well?
I've just gotten this Eee pc with Linux and now can't open the .pages files on my USB harddrive. Could you please help and convert these to word?
Or copy the text and paste as plain text in Word...
Thanks in advance!
Cheerio and Kia Ora,
Voilà! It lost some fonts in the translation, but otherwise it should be more or less intact.
Can someone please convert this to .doc for me? If anyone can could you please send it back to me at email@example.com, thankyou!
Not a good idea to have your real e-mail address posted. It can be "harvested" by spammers, or worse. Use the Edit button!
P.S. Doesn't SaveAs give you different file format options in Pages? I'm sure that's how I converted tons of AppleWorks files to Word.
If you have an Iphone and OneNote on Windows...
You will need an iPhone. This is how I did it. It is a LONG process but it worked.
1.) View file on iphone (you can just email the file to yourself)
2.)Capture screen (hold down menu&power button simultaneously to get a screen shot)
3.)Email the screen shot to myself
4.)Use the picture to print file OR to completely convert it...
5.)Open the file using OneNote, part of Microsoft office. This program can capture the text out of a picture and turn it into actual editable text.
6.) Edit in One Note to your desire, then paste into Word
7.) Save as .doc
Boom. . . It may have been quicker to just totally retype my document, but hey I can say that this works.
Nice answer to a post that's more than three years old.
when saving a document in Pages.app just go to save as, and check the box that says "Save copy as word document".
How To Convert i-pages to text(.txt)document.
Thank you for your posting your advice on changing the i-pages to a txt document so that I can send an i-page document as an e-mail attachment. Thank you.
Converting .pages to docx
I had the same problem of converting .pages to docx here what I found.
I installed office mobile on my iphone ios 7
I already had installed .pages in it
1. open my email in safari browser and click on the attachment link with .pages extention it shows you the actual document in view on your iphone.
2. tab on the page visible and on top right it shows "Open in pages" then tab on Open in pages.
3. This document will be saved in .pages on your iphone then click on setting and click on share and print
4. in menu you will find open in another app click on it.
5. In 4 options there is pdf if installed on your iphone and other is pages or word so click on word
6. click on choose app and open in mobile office it will show you in word and then click on above file options to save or share on email.
It all takes just 1-2 minutes depending on your file size.