how to convert multi-pg excel docs to pdfs

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by lmp, Aug 17, 2007.

1. lmp macrumors newbie

Can anyone help me with how to convert an excel document with multiple worksheets to a pdf document on the mac so that all the sheets convert?
    Right now I have to convert each worksheet as it's own pdf and then merge them together to make one pdf.:(

Thanks

2. macfaninpdx macrumors regular

I'm not in front of my mac, so I can't check right now... but can't you just set it so it prints the entire workbook and then save as a PDF? What I mean is, if you print the entire workbook won't it print a worksheet on each page? If so, then when you select Save as PDF from the print dialog, each worksheet will be preserved as a page on the PDF document, right?

3. lmp thread starter macrumors newbie

Print Dialog box

Yes, I have set Print Dialog checkbox for Entire Workbook and it indicates in the preview that all of the pages are there but when I save as it only saves the last page of my document.

4. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Calm down and go through this carefully. On mine, Preview shows 45 pages when I print a test workbook.

5. lmp thread starter macrumors newbie

I calmly tried this again and am still getting the same results. I also see multiple pages in my preview when I select Entire Workbook but when I Save As, I only get the last page as a pdf.