Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by abhi104, Jul 2, 2010.
See it to believe it
they ruined a perfectly good microwave.
glad some people have money to spare.
Wow lol took like 2 seconds before it shut off and started sparking ha. Guess that's expected though.
Apple should have made it microwave proof, guess I won't be able to put mine in one now
My heart was burning along with the apple phone...how could someone burn such a beauty!!
it's only a phone
edit: hell breaks lose @ 3:49
Your heart is a block of ice.
Also emp proof. come on now apple get with it.
Wow that was a waste of life to watch that! What a waste and what a stupid put together video!
Some people have nothing better to do with their geeky lives!