Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPod' started by Ollie N, Sep 9, 2009.
How do I create genius Mixes in the new itunes 9?
See this thread:
I did just i only have 2 how do i add them
Their details were unclear but here's how:
* Go on an album/song you love.
* Press the "Genius" button on the bottom right to queue that album/song.
* On the right pane there would be "Genius Recommendations" for albums and songs probable related.
* Genius recommends you buy those particular albums even though you probably don't love them. However they are related to each other in a mix sort of way.
* Purchase as many as you can afford.
* Go on Store / Update Genius to refresh.
Afterwards, you will see the Genius Mix feature on the left pane. The songs have to sort of relate to each other to make a good mix posed by "Genius Recommendations" in order to work.
Example: I had purchased Black Sabbath's Reunion and it recommended I buy several unrelated albums I wasn't sure were. It didn't peg Korn Saliva or Ozzy Osbourne strangely in the Rock category, but it pegged Sabbath, POD, Disturbed, and Godsmack all in one mix related to Alternative Metal in the Rock category.
Even though it recommended me to buy them all in a random sort of way.