How to create these titles?

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by JasonBourne1, Nov 12, 2010.

1. JasonBourne1 macrumors regular

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

You have to use a compositing application like After Effects or Motion or any other out there, as it involves tracking and a 3D environment. Maybe you can try it via the 30-day trial of After Effects and some of the plenty of tutorials out there.

3. acearchie macrumors 68040

acearchie

spinnerlys has pretty much explained it. But it reminded me of this tutorial that I once tried on VideoCopilot. I'm pretty sure you will be able to transfer the techniques for whatever effect you want to achieve!

4. brucem91 macrumors 6502

Doesn't look that hard to do in Nuke or After Effects. A 2D card with the text is created, and is tracked to the head. Afterward, the card is rotated to simulate the 3d look. It also appears that multiple cards are used, and rotated separately. As far as the graphics are concerned(the non text), it is similiar, placed on a card, and then hand animated.

5. Leddy macrumors regular

It looks like they've used motion tracking - Match Move in Motion 3/4.

You need to apply the Match Move behaviour to your text - ie. set up your text so you are happy with the way it appears on the screen, then select all the different layers, click add behaviour and choose Motion Tracking => Match Move from the behaviours ...

This tutorial should point you in the right direction:

http://motionsmarts.com/tutorials/matchmove1/mm1.html

Cheers.