Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xTheGoodBoyx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2008
How would one create a playlist with one set of music that you would want to hear year round and the other you would like to hear only a certain time..ie. christmas? Like you have a folder with nothing but xmas songs and want to sync them to your ipod touch but dont want xmas songs popping up whenever you are listening to your "regular" music. How would one do that?

Thanks!

Muncher

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2007
California
How would one create a playlist with one set of music that you would want to hear year round and the other you would like to hear only a certain time..ie. christmas? Like you have a folder with nothing but xmas songs and want to sync them to your ipod touch but dont want xmas songs popping up whenever you are listening to your "regular" music. How would one do that?

Thanks!

I believe when syncing songs, in iTunes under the iPod, under the music tab you can select to sync only certain playlists instead of your entire library. So, you could create two subsets of your library and only sync one or both as you want. I'm not on front of my computer however, so I can't verify this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.