Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iViking

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 23, 2006
I imported a CD, and iTunes gave me two choices for the album art work.

They both sounded right, so I selected the first one, but it's some cheesy artwork for a different album.

I couldn't figure out how to change it, so I deleted the album and reimported it, but when I selected add artwork, it automatically picked the same cheesy artwork.

How do I change it to the right one?

Thanks!

wdmeuk

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2009
Select all of the the songs in the album (select the first song and whilst holding the shift button select the last song).

Then, go to File > Get Info ... then select the tickbox next to the artwork box which will then remove the cover you don't want.

To change it to one you want, simply find the cover on the web and save it on your computer. Then do the same steps as above and double click the white artwork square and browse for the image you saved.

iViking

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 23, 2006
Select all of the the songs in the album (select the first song and whilst holding the shift button select the last song).

Then, go to File > Get Info ... then select the tickbox next to the artwork box which will then remove the cover you don't want.

To change it to one you want, simply find the cover on the web and save it on your computer. Then do the same steps as above and double click the white artwork square and browse for the image you saved.

Thanks,

FYI, you can also just right click on the album cover and it auto selects all.

Galley

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2008
If it's artwork that is downloaded from the iTunes Store, right-click and choose "Clear downloaded artwork".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.