How to download stream video?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Buck1, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Buck1, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2012

Buck1 macrumors member

2. FredTheDeadHead macrumors member

While it is a Flash video of some sort, it does not appear to be in a easily downloadable format.

3. Allan Todd macrumors newbie

I have downloaded the RTMP video above. See the proof pic. I'm not advertasing our software, just inform that its can be downloaded.:)
    [​IMG]

4. Buck1 thread starter macrumors member

Please can you share how can I do it? If I am right you must:

1. download RTMP video (expected some address)
    2. And with this address filled some good sw, which can do downloaded is it true?

So if, can you tell me how can I download ramp?

many thanks...

5. MathRulz macrumors regular

I am at work, so I can't test it on this particular video, but I have used elmedia player pro for similar videos.

6. Neskeens macrumors newbie

Have to tried loading the page in Safari, and trying using the Activity option under 'Window' in the status bar. Option #2 would be using 'jdownloader', loading the URL, which will be parsed by the application and you can select the flv file.

Good Luck!

7. Buck1 thread starter macrumors member

Try to download with Jaksta, but when the apps recognise link (ramp) it download it! But after several seconds, the jaksta crush down :(

So is there any alternative way, how to download ramp stream video?

8. nostylluan macrumors member

there is extensions on firefox and chrome to download stream videos. if you mean stream as in youtube that is... if you mean stream as in live video like a starcraft 2 tournament... you'll need to record.

just search in extensions. (i'm not sure what they're called, i used to do it with firefox until i realized there is no point if the video is always there with unlimited internets) but that's just me ;p

9. greasemuntney macrumors newbie

greasemuntney

Reeplay.it!

I use Reeplay.it to do what you are asking. It will search the page and download the video for later watching and works with iOS too so you can watch your movies/videos from anywhere. Try it out and see what you think.

Here is he site. http://reeplay.it/

10. Buck1 thread starter macrumors member

Jaksta 1.0 - not 1.1 Solved my problem- but Attention: It make system.log in private folder much bigger than before!!!