How to drag item from Space A to Space B?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by mark28, Jul 26, 2011.

1. mark28 macrumors 68000

If I have a program running in a Space, how can i drag it from that space to an other space? ( Just like in Spaces of Snow Leopard )

2. mrkgoo macrumors 65816

Just switch to that desktop, activate mission control, drag the program to the other desktop.

I admit, they should let you initiate a drag, either on a desktop or in mission control, and swipe to get to the other desktop. A work in progress, I guess.

You can, of course, just grab a window and drag it to the edge to get to the next desktop.

3. gentlefury macrumors 68030

open MC, press opt, select the desktop with things you want to move, it will become center, move items.

4. mark28 thread starter macrumors 68000

What I want in Mission control, is simply drag a program in Desktop 1 to Desktop 2 for example, just like in Spaces (SL). Is that possible?

Switching to desktop, activating mission control and dragging the program is not what I prefer to do unfortunately, I don't like it.

5. mark28 thread starter macrumors 68000

Thanks, but I don't want this either. I just want to drag a program from Desktop 1 to Desktop 2 directly without switching between desktops. Is that possible?

6. gentlefury macrumors 68030

Might wanna send steve an email about that one....he is known to answer, tho sometimes briefly.